Wednesday, 23 November 2016

My word for 2016 has been 'STILL' so when this little quote popped up in a little online class . I knew I had to save it to my blog. I choose to still my mind & actions this year, next year I will be returning with a different word. I have been purchasing a few birds as the year flowed by... Will share a photo of them when I get around to taking a photo. My camera has been sitting gathering dust, along with a lot of crafty stuff.  I slowly return to a digital world.... I have been letting go of a lot of my personal stuff and making a simple less cluttered home. Looking forward to keeping my word STILL until 2017 rolls around, it's been wonderful to let my mind still and not stress about blogging or keeping up with the JONES in the crafty world.... 




 photo ByeLucy-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the lane xx :)