Tuesday, 12 April 2016


I thought I would post a little about myself to requaint you with me.... :)

 What is your name and profession?



My name is Lucy O'Malley-Powter, I am -- years young. My profession? I have a dream to create, as I want to be a graphic/creative designer! So I am a STUDENT who is studying the fundamentals of design to make it happen... 
Tell me about the place that you call home and how it inspires your work?
I reside on the beautiful Central Coast in New South Wales Australia, which for me has a huge influence on my work, it is such a unique and exciting environment, it has the feel of a small coastal town but has the innovation of a big city. It’s a perfect place for a creative to constantly feel inspired.
Do you have a favourite little escape or local hangout?
If I’m not at the beach or sitting down close to the lake by the jetty, you’ll find me at a local cafe within a short stroll from my house, it has amazing coffee.
When do you work best? I’m very guilty of being a night owl when it comes to my creative work, I find it hard to sit at my computer inside if it’s a beautiful day outside, I'm easily distracted (sigh)....


 photo ByeLucy-1.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the lane xx :)