Friday, 1 January 2016

My 2016 mantra is “Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her, still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings.” Victor Hugo

I have been debating if to climb out of my rabbit hole in 2015 or wait until 2016 but I decided to wait until in the New Year. I do need to move from the rabbit hole to the big gum tree on the very top branch in 2016. I have dreams to create, and they will not happen in a rabbit hole.

 I want to be a bird looking down into my lane not holed up in a rabbit hole in the ground, which I did create for myself in the lane. Gee wiz I didn't surface to write a single post in 2015 after January. Now that 2016 is here, you will find me in my nest within that beautiful gum tree here in the lane. I need to SING again so sing I will...

I did follow through on purchasing GREEN CUPs in 2015,... I have 4 new cups: 2 stuffed with pens & paint brushes, 1 is for chinise tea and the other is a special gift from my best best friend. I couldn't believe that she choose me this special gift without knowing my theme, and it is the right colour too. Trish doesn't do the internet thing and I hadn't mentioned it to her at all... You have gotta love it when those sort of things happen... I heart her to bits, she is a beautiful friend who has stuck by me like for ever.

My theme for 2016 is going to be BLUE (my happy colour) and I am going to fly and search out some feathered friends to share the branch in my big gum tree...

Bye Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the lane xx :)