Tuesday, 23 December 2014

 My last WHITE purchase item for 2014 had to be this beautiful white bird to hang on the tree, I think he will stay on my shelf and remain with the other items in my craft room at the end of the Christmas season.
This year my theme here in my blog was all about a coffee break...
 
You may have remembered my coffee cup showing up on a few posts here & there. So I have designed a new design for 2015.... I am going to go with the design of houses & with that home scrapping will hopefully be something I can get back into. 

 And the last symbol/logo below is hopefully going to be added when I do a Digital layout... Love the whimsical feel to these ideas. It is so so me! :)

 Merry Christmas & Happy New Year dear blog lurkers. Stay happy xxx

Bye Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the lane xx :)