Sunday, 28 December 2014

As I move into 2015, I want to keep my little purchasing idea... One item under $20.00 in a colour theme every now & then. I have been wondering what I should aim to purchase for my HOME over the next 12 months on a whim. I want to set a theme instead of random items, though I enjoyed the hunt, the I spy a white item that took my eye. I ended up with a little bunch of lovely items that I wouldn't have had if not for this little gift purchase for myself.

I couldn't decide on the colour theme, to start with so I decided to go with a colour that POPPED up on the next blog I entered. It was GREEN so I am running with that... I want to keep with the coffee part of the challenge that I used in 2014 as it is something I enjoy so so much. In 2015 I will be hunting down GREEN COFFEE CUPS. Any shape & size but the twist is that they must be a coffee cup that I can use on my desk to store paint brushes or pens etc. :) :) I LOVE that idea!!! It is something for me alone, a keepsake for my HOME. 

I still need to loose a number of Kilos to get back to my healthy weight again, so that is my resolve for the next 12 months, but I want to enjoy food again instead of struggling week after week like I did this year so I want to move back into the Kitchen this year so each month I am going to find a desert & cook it (I will blog the results) but I will OWN the challenge again of loosing weight just for me.


I love this quote & it is going to be my Mantra for 2015





No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the lane xx :)