Sunday, 10 November 2013

Hello Hello


Hello hello

To all the dear followers here at scrapping down a lane blog spot a heart felt apology for the lack of posts in here. After moving house, a work place accident kept me from sitting at a computer for any length of time. So I didn't even try due to the pain it caused, but back in October finally the operation I required took place. While the going is slow for recovery, I am at last able to get back to crafting in digital land.... OH! how happy that makes me.

  Really LOVE this thought bubble light post. 
It was captured on a walk in Perth WA 
back in May while we were on holidays.



3 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

Thanks for you lovely comments today Lucy. I hope you had fun! I really hope you can get back into scrapping soon and that you're well and truly on the mend.

Heather McMahon said...

By the way - the font was Vivaldi - just a standard one on my computer

Kerryn said...

Sorry to hear of your recent accident and recovery problems. Hopefully it's onwards and upwards from now on :).

Post a Comment

Welcome to the lane xx :)