Sunday, 18 August 2013

Emotional Time

It is with a sad heart that I announce that I no longer live in our sweet cottage in the Lane :(

It was sold a couple of weeks ago and we have moved a short distance away into a much much much smaller HOME. At this moment my heart & soul is far too broken to go into the nitty gritty, with all that has happened to create this move for us. I have to move forward and forget it all, so please don't ask the question, just know that I will pick myself up and get on with it as I have always done.

Our new home is lovely but oh so tiny... I am at a loss with all the stuff I have to jam into this place! It isn't big enough so I am going to rid myself of a lot of crafty stuff again. This time the fabric leftovers will have to find a new home along with a bit more paper stuff. I am just not ready to do the cull yet as I have just finished packing & unpacking it all and given away a lot of my furniture so I am leaving the craft stuff until I can emotionally handle it all.

I am hoping that when I am more settled into this sweet little joint (I do love how quaint it is) I can find time to craft again, I've missed the interaction with all my crafty friends. I hope to start designing again & too just live a HAPPY, PEACEFUL LIFE. :) :) :)

Enjoy your day

Bye Lucy

1 comment:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Hugs to you both...never easy to say Goodbye to your home. Hope you and D are settling in to your new abode! xx

Post a Comment

Welcome to the lane xx :)