Sunday, 10 March 2013


I'm in a RUT..... with creating ART in the scrap-booking arena of any kind, yes even digital layouts so I have been honing my skills in how to use the manual settings of my camera via spending time out doors learning to press those buttons with out the auto button feature. The weather at this time of year is the type I LOVE (it is autumn here in Australia) I have the need to breath fresh air at every opportunity before winter, the cold and wet weather sets in. Hence the lack of post in my blog! :) :) 

I am enjoying the music of 'Camille and Stuie' at the moment. It is a little bit of soft country music that is down to earth about their life together.  I was lucky to see them in real life yesterday at the local Country Music Festival here on the coast. I will leave you with a video clip of one of the songs off their lasted album called "Big Days & Little Years... the song is called 'Beverly Joy'

Click on the link to go to youtube. 


Bye Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the lane xx :)