Friday, 1 February 2013

I purchased this project life kit back in 2010 and it has sat in my cupboard ever since. So this last month I have dug it out along with my photos and I'm making it a year plan to do this once a week... No I'm not doing the take a photo of my week thing, instead I've sorted all my photos from years & years ago into events and I am going to just pick a photo each Wednesday and scrap it & journal it. It will make for a mix of photos going into random spots, but after hearing this comment from my very grown Son "Heck I don't even own a photo of you & Dad mum," I sort of was struck dumb! Here I am the photo & memory keeper of our life together, and my Son has left home without one memory of us to look at when he is homesick... SHOCKING!!!
I've spent each Wednesday the last month going down memory lane while sorting all the photos & I think this quick system will work. OH and most important, I gifted a photo of his Dad & I to our Son already framed for his work desk at Christmas time. It has pride of place and he gave me the biggest hug and told me it is the best christmas present he has ever had, brings tears to my eyes and joy to my heart. I just LOVE HIM xxx I will keep you posted, I might not share each project as that gets boring, but as I come across a special photo that makes my heart sing, then I will share.

Stay happy xx :)
Bye Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the lane xx :)