Friday, 18 January 2013

This little tag symbol above will be popping up on the blog ever now and then when I showcase a moment in my life that I LOVE.... It will not be a weekly or monthly thing, just when I wish to high light a special moment in my life. 
My little word for this year is LOVE I will use it to guide my thoughts & actions for 2013. 
I'm slowly getting back into my digital scrapping, these are a couple of snaps from our cruise to New Zealand back in late November - December 2012. I love the simple lines of this journalling card from SF (who ever that maybe as that is all the information I found on the download)... I make it super big and added the I. I think it is a super sweet & very simple layout. 
Bye Lucy

1 comment:

Kylie said...

This is such a gorgeous simple layout. Love it!

Post a Comment

Welcome to the lane xx :)