Friday, 26 October 2012


My New for Week 37 is a little invite to take a trip around the internet on a themed blog hop. What is a themed blog hop I hear you ask??????????? 

It is were participants put their spin on a theme and present it any way they like....

NUMBER's
I have chosen to do a digital themed layout for this blog hop & below you will find my layout with a number in a date form.

all digital elements are from http://www.jessicasprague.com/

This day is when I said I DO! to a lifetime of love & laughter with the man I married, we always take a photo on this day to remind us of how happy we are together xxx

Next spot on the hop is Marcia. who is listed below me here on the full list of sites you should visit.

Thanks for hopping by the lane today :)  

Kerri ...........  you arrived from here

Lucy ............  you are here!

Marcia .........  next stop



5 comments:

Sonia said...

Love the layout and what a special way to remember the years together.

Monique said...

Hi Lucy,
Just visiting on the blog hop!
Fantastic Digi layout, well done. Lovely idea of taking a photo every day on your anniversary. We are flat out remembering ours - but it is only 4 days before Christmas, so I guess we have an excuse!

Chloe :-) said...

What a lovely idea, taking a photo each year on your anniversary :-). Such a special page, thanks for sharing :)

Kerri said...

A photo every anniversary! Such a simple thing, yet so special! You layout is just beautiful too xoxo

Marcia said...

What a fabulous idea, taking a photo every year, I love it. Gorgeous layout, loving the colours in this.

xx M

Post a Comment

Welcome to the lane xx :)