Friday, 6 July 2012

Summer Blog Hop

The blog hop is now over and you can no longer download my kit 
Thank you to all who left me a comment xx

...... The blog hop is here .....
You will find my kit  to down load, I have made my part of the kit very whimsical. 
I hope you have a lot of fun with my mini kit and you find time to scrap up a few beach & fishing photos. 

Just a reminder that I am in Australia and most of the other lovely blog hopper's are from other countries so please bare that in mind while hopping. I have put my kit up early so I don't miss the kick off relating to time zones, so if their kit isn't on the blog return tomorrow as it will be there for sure.... :):)  
You need to HOP HERE  to pick up the next part of the blog hop kit. 
If you loose your way then you can restart @ this lovely BLOG 


This is the preview for my mini kit.

The above layout is a sample of some of the items in my kit

Bye Lucy

9 comments:

Three Owls in a Nest said...

Awesome kit Lucy! Thank you!

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing your wonderful designs! :)

Lelia Pierce said...

Love your items and the soft sweet feel! Thanks!

XXX

Marilyn Glasser said...

Thank you for sharing your talent.

PashaCou said...

Thank you for taking so much of your time to make such a nice kit to share with us.
Hugs,
Tammy

jeanied's said...

great kit Lucy

agravette said...

very pretty! thank you so much!

Monique Helfrich said...

Wonderful kit and layout. Thanks so much for sharing!

Elaine Anjos said...

Lucy, your kit is awesome! Love, love, love! Love the little fish! So cute! Thank you so much !

Post a Comment

Welcome to the lane xx :)