Thursday, 29 March 2012


Welcome to Scrapping Down a Lane, I am so happy to be part of the Art of Digital Design 2 Blog Hop 

You should have reached my blog from http://www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com/ 

If you have lost your way you can go back to the start by the link found on my side bar.  

The next blog is HERE  but don't forget to grab my kit before you HOP it is linked down at the end of this post for you.  Please be aware that we all come from different time zones so some blogs might not have their kit listed yet.... I didn't want to get out of bed @ 3.00 am in the morning to meet the zone time, so I've put this kit out here now.... A girl has to have her beauty sleep!!! @ my age and I do need to be at work early on a Friday morning so every wink helps.

Thank you for stopping by and please enjoy the HOP....

This is the preview of my kit 





This is a layout I have completed using some of the items in the kit.


 Thank you for attending the blog hop the link has now expired (Sorry) as the blog hop is over.


Bye Lucy

13 comments:

Anna Janise said...

Love your kit Lucy, didn't mean for you to get up at 3 in the morning lol. awesome job on your kit.

Jo said...

Your designs are lovely ... thank you for sharing.

Jo xx

jeanied's said...

amazing Lucy....
=0)

Heather said...

Nice job! Thanks so much! Such a cute blog BTW.

CloudyChais said...

What a sweet, sweet set! Love this! Thanks for sharing!

tmmarx said...

Thank you. It's such a sweet kit.

Three Owls in a Nest said...

Beautiful Kit. Thank you for sharing!

Elaine Anjos said...

Lucy, your kit is lovely! I love the springtime feature paper! So beautiful. Thanks a lot for sharing.

Tonya Love said...

Very lovely kit, so beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

Ginger said...

Lucy, your elements and paper are lovely! Thank you very much! :)

Noko411 said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely kit.

pammie~k said...

thank you - love the mini kit

Lana Koopman said...

Lucy, you did a beautiful job with this. Thank you!

Post a Comment

Welcome to the lane xx :)