Saturday, 4 February 2012

For week 10 is a bunch of new layouts I have to show

First 3 layouts are using the Brine Designs Project 52 kit found at Zig Zag Scrap

A little quote from 'The Little book of Hugs' in the top photo, 
A hug is two hearts wrapped in arms. unknown author!

The next layout is for Alison's challenge over at ScrapChat for this month. 

Colours  Pink & Red
Design requirements - KISS
Some thing else-  use your handwritting (yep I do have that in digital format :)
Life lines - White & Black & Cream & Kraft


I sure hope the beautiful Lynette doesn't mind that I have had a play with her wonderful photo of me... 
I gave this photo a couple of effects....
 1) A SKETCH 2) A SOFT FOCUS
Bye Lucy

2 comments:

Leababy's Scrapping Spot said...

omg Lucy these are all fab I can't pick a favourite, do like the blue one of you.

Lizzy said...

WOW Lucy these are fantastic. I love the the High Tea with Judith and that photo of you with Judith is gorgeous you look great.xx

Post a Comment

Welcome to the lane xx :)