Thursday, 26 January 2012


My new for Week 9 is a double layout I created from the photos taken today to mark 32 years together for Hubby & I. We were married on Australia Day way back in 1980....

HIghlights from today is we went out for lunch then coffee at Shelley Beach Muncha's has a wicked & fantastic Jaffa Cake.  The Staff were so friendly which really made the service wonderful & special. The sun tried to peak out from behind the clouds, and it didn't RAIN :):):)
I hope you all had a wonderful Australia Day... I love our country and this man of mine so much xox
 
Bye Lucy

2 comments:

Leababy's Scrapping Spot said...

Lucy love the new blog can't wait to see some more of your digi lo's

Lizzy said...

Lucy this is beautiful, glad you had a lovely day too. xx

Post a Comment

Welcome to the lane xx :)